Statistics

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Hills That beckon Me

I look acress the far-off hills.
Where earth there touches sky,
Enjoying all the magic thrills
From breezes sailing by,
So much of nature lingers there
So Much of God I see
And marvel at the beauty in
The hills that beckon me.


So quickly I am Off and gone'
Along the magic way,
I long to climb the hills again
This bright and lovely day,



'Tis here I find a faith to keep
A peace and quit real,
Where nature seems to smile on me
And lends a hope ideal.

The lovely sky that reaches down
The cotton clouds of white,
An evening moon so big and round'
And stars all shining bright,
I find it all-each joy complete-
My heart alive and free,
The miracles of life are mine
In hills that beckons me.


                                     Garnett Ann Schultz


No comments:

Post a Comment